I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Monday, July 2, 2012

Guest Post: Author Anne M. Strick

Posted by Charlene // Tags: , , ,


Anne M. Strick, author of All the Doors to Hollywood and How to Open Them, has stopped by today for a guest post:

These shots of me with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Wilt Chamberlain, was made during the filming of CONAN THE DESTROYER, at Churubusco Studios in Mexico City.

(click to view larger photos)

I was the Unit  Publicist on the film. We had been doing a publicity shoot, and at the end  of the day the  photographer  got frisky and thought it would be fun to do a few gag shots with me and the actors.    They were both up   for it.  And I felt a bit silly, but joined the game.

I had first worked  with Arnold  on CONAN THE BARBARIAN, shot in Spain.  He is tough and canny and amusing and sometimes charming – and now and then a practical joker. 

This was my first time with Wilt.  Wilt was the ultimate gentleman.  – courteous and quiet and very, very tall.  When he and I walked down the street together, we looked like creatures from two different planets: he, over seven feet, and I just five feet two inches. I came about up to his belly button!

Links: Amazon (kindle)  ◊ Amazon (Paperback)  ◊  Smashwords  ◊ Website  ◊  Facebook





Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

0 comments: Comments

Post a Comment