I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Monday, December 15, 2014

A Book Blogger's Life - in Gifs!

Posted by Charlene // Tags: ,
It's been a particularly busy few weeks for me, and I feel like I haven't had enough time to properly schedule posts, so here - have a fun (and easy) gif post! :)  I don't know why gifs are so fun to look at but to justify all the time I have spent looking at them - I've put together this post!  And hopefully distract people from the sad fact that I have not been visiting and commenting as much for awhile now!  But I hope to get back on track soon!

Reading Life:


I'm. Reading.




Just finished a new perfect book



Realizing the next book comes out in a year


Finding out a friend loves a book you love


Finding out a friend hates a book you love


Finding out a friend loves a book you hate

EVERY TIME you want to talk about a book but the other person is not interested.

Blogging Life:


Getting down to finally writing that blog post!
Fun Fact: This is how I'm also dressed!


Blogger or author drama


Balancing blogging and reading (and real life stuff)


Sitting on a scheduled post you can't wait to unveil


Someone comments on your blog post


When an author recognizes your existence on twitter


Goodreads:


My TBR list



When people have more friends than books listed
(just a pet peeve of mine)



Thank you for reading this silly post! :) 




Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

0 comments: Comments

Post a Comment