I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Update

Posted by Charlene // Tags: ,
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to keep up with blogging as much as I want, but I do still plan to post!  I have a couple ideas, but at the moment, my priority is to finish A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas, because it's taking me way too long to get through it (I'm enjoying it, but finding it hard to get in my reading time!)

I'm also going to San Diego Comic Con this weekend (woot!!!) so there's no slow down on the life stuff happening right now!  I hope to post about the con though, since this will be my first time actually attending the convention, instead of seeing everything outside of it.

As always, I'm so grateful to everyone who visits my blog!  Thank you, and I'll still be around!

Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

0 comments: Comments

Post a Comment